emBRACE Pilates Terms and Conditions
1. Payment for all sessions are due upon scheduling and BEFORE completion of the session.
3. Pilates and/or personal training sessions that are not rescheduled, canceled within 24 hours in advance, or are no-showed will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session.
4. Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with the Pilates instructor/personal trainer.
5. The expiration policy requires completion of all Pilates or personal training sessions within 30 days from the date of purchase. Pilates and/or personal training sessions are void after this time period.
6. Last-minute (less than 24-hour notice) cancellations that qualify for rescheduling/cancellation without payment include: illness, death of family/friend/loved one/pet, or any emergency matter.
7. All clients that select to subscribe to monthly packages agree to complete all sessions on the plan within a 30-day window. NO sessions can be rolled over into the following subscription month. If you have to go out of town or miss sessions for emergency matters, clients must let the instructor know at least 24-hours before the next scheduled session, or else that session will be lost and not able to be redeemed.
8. There are no refunds for sessions purchased, whether they are purchased as single sessions or in a package of multiple sessions.